Skip to content
Consulting and Analysis Services
- Identification of Project Data: process of collection and consignment of basic information required for the realization of a project.
- Studies: mandate during which the professional studies the need and the possible technical solutions, which will be submitted to the client, including development and validation of conceptual ideas.
- Requests for Spaces, Services and Land: modalities by which the professional verifies the availability of spaces (according to production constraints, schedules, forecasts for the future, etc.) services (energy, communications, water, compressed air, steam, etc.) and land, which will be required for the execution of a project.
- Audit of Professional Services: mandate entrusted to the professional for the examination or review of engineering works, performed by others.
- Expert Testimony: mandate entrusted to the professional for the issuance of an independent and objective opinion regarding a specific subject for which his professional expertise is required (complaint, technical difficulty, dispute, etc.).
Planning and Design Services
- Project Development: process by which all parameters related to the solution chosen are developed, including the collection of specific information, concept development, computations, modeling and risk management.
- Plans: graphic representation of the design.
- Specifications: qualitative written and detailed description of materials, equipment, systems, technical specifications and others regarding the work to be completed; including, if necessary, all documents related to the tender call process.
- Cost Estimates: assessment, by the professional, of the probable cost of the work before its realization.
- Knowledge Transfer: process by which the professional responsible for the design transmits all the design criteria, the purpose of the project, his conceptual approach and his intents regarding the operation of the work, for the benefit of those assigned to the realization and operation of the work.
- Tender Calls: process of tender calls for the execution of the works, supply of goods and services, from a third party; including the opening and the analysis of tenders.
- Technical Changes: process by which the professional informs the parties of modifications to the design, including contract amendments.
- Supervision: resident work site supervision to ensure that the built work complies with the plans and specifications through continuous quality control.
- Follow-up: all supervision activities by which are ensured the control of the execution and the costs as well as the respect of deadlines; including communications with the contractors and review of shop drawings, approved equals and progress claims.
- Operation: stage at which the professional supports his client in the acceptance and commissioning of the works