Roy Consultants continues to grow and we solicit candidacies to fill a full-time intermediate civil engineering position at our Fredericton office.
Candidates must be registered, or have the ability to register, with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick and have approximately 10 to 12 years of experience in civil engineering consulting.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of project delivery in an engineering consulting environment. He or she will have acquired a broad range of technical design and construction experience in the fields of water resources, municipal, transportation, environment and geotechnical engineering.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of designers and site personnel involved in the realization of projects related to hydraulic, municipal, transportation and environmental works. He/she will have proven experience in carrying out technical designs and construction management as well as excellent project management skills. Knowledge and proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D software package are essential.
Responsibilities would include:
- Working collaboratively with our engineers and technologists to prepare and review engineering drawings, contract specifications and tender documents;
- Performing technical designs and calculations, and writing engineering reports;
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with existing and new clients;
- Conducting site visits to collect design information and ensure compliance with plans and specifications;
- Leading or attending various project meetings;
- Providing guidance to engineers-in-training and junior technologists in the preparation of engineering deliverables;
- Performing any other related tasks required for the successful completion of projects.
This is a full-time position and an opportunity for someone wishing to join an employee-owned consulting firm and who is ready to advance his/her career to the next level.
The successful candidate would be working out of our Fredericton, New Brunswick office with a dynamic group of engineers and environmental professionals. Occasional travels across the province may be required.
Roy Consultants employs over 80 professionals offering design and project management services for the development of civil, electrical, mechanical, structural and environmental projects to clients in the institutional and municipal sectors, government agencies, heavy industries and private developers.
Remuneration will be based on the candidate’s experience. We offer a great social benefits program. All persons interested in applying for this job opportunity are asked to send their curriculum vitae to:
Michel Poirier, P.Eng.
All applications received will be analyzed in the strictest confidence.